Saturday, October 3, 2009

Durand Quilt Show

   A small town nearby had a quilt show today. Hubbie and I went last year and it was a nice show. We spent most of the morning there. There were some nice quilts and quite a few vendors.. The only bummer was NO crazy quilts. I guess I better enter something next year and represent... Here are a few pictures. The first was the favorite of both my husband and I in the pieced category.. Done by a man who is also the manager at the local JoAnn Fabrics. I have found my husband likes batiks.

   The next one is interesting in that is was made with old ties.

   The next was my favorite in the applique category. It is a Southwest motif.

  I may post more tomorrow if I have time. I am working on a crazy quilt for a contest that is due on Wednesday.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment