Monday, November 2, 2009

Blue and Whte Round Robin

   In June of this year I joined my first Crazy Quilt Round Robin. Four other women and myself sent blocks around to each person every month. Each person put something on the block and sent it to the next person. This is the block I started with, I decided on blue and white as that is the color of our bedroom.


   This is the block that I received in the mail this weekend. The women who participated were Thearica in North Carolina, Carolyn in California, NickiLee in Massachusetts, and Ellen in New York. Didn't they do a fantastic job?

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog - now I know you have one and can add you to my favorites so I can keep up with all your new pretties.

    I loved working on your block! Blue is my all time favorite color and yours was just so gorgeous. I look forward to being in another swap with you soon!

    ReplyDelete